Register before March 1 to receive the Early Bird Registration Fee and save $50
Age Requirements for admissions:
- 3 year old preschool- 3 years of age by September 1
- 4 year old preschool- 4 years of age by September 1
- Kindergarten- 5 years of age by September 1
- First Grade- 6 years of age by September 1
1. Contact the school office to arrange a personal tour. During your visit you will receive a tour of the facilities, observe classes in session, as well as discuss the school's philosophy, and curriculum.
2. Complete the registration form and return it to the school office with your child's birth certificate, social security number, baptismal certificate (if Catholic), and the registration fee. After receipt of the registration form, health records will be requested.
3. The school office will confirm your registration by email.
In an effort to maintain acceptable class sizes in each grade, it is sometimes necessary to limit enrollment. When this is the case, the following priority scale is followed in accepting registrations:
- Students currently enrolled in St. Alphonsus
- Siblings currently enrolled in St. Alphonsus
- Children of registered parishioners of St. Alphonsus
- Children of Catholic non-parishioners
- Children of non-Catholics
Parishioner means families or individuals that are registered in St. Alphonsus Parish and that actively contribute to the life of the Parish.
St. Alphonsus School admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. St. Alphonsus School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, existing loan programs, athletic or other school administered programs.